Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shoes for the cousins.

 Every year in the summer, my cousins(the gals) get together at some place previously designated, and spend 3 or 4 days together.  They go shopping, swimming, walking, did I mention shopping??, go to concerts, horse races, art shows, new and different restaurants,...you get the idea.  They have a blast!! And they visit, and giggle, and sometimes they get sick from eating something new that was too spicy. Like one of 'em did the year I got to go. This year, they discovered my cookies, and wanted to take some on their trip. "Make shoes, because we plan to do some shopping" Jan said with a big smile.


I understand that a good time was had by all, and the shoes were eaten with pleasure. I never did hear if they went shoe shopping or not.  Wonder what they will want next year. Thanks for the order, Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment